Descripción del puesto:
Covetrus is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive improved health and financial outcomes. We’re bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects our customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. Our passion for the well-being of animals and those who care for them drives us to advance the world of veterinary medicine. Covetrus is headquartered in Portland, Maine, with more than 5,500 employees, serving over 100,000 customers around the globe.
We are currently looking for a General Ledger and Reporting Accountant to incorporate in our offices sited in Madrid, Spain.
The main functions that it will develop, in direct dependence of the Manager, are as follows:
• Monthly closing journal entries
• Account P&L accounts and assist in preparation in balance sheet reconciliation schedules.
• Balance sheet review with controller
• Supports Manager in all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
o Assist in ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable.
o Handling of intercompany invoices
o Accounting and reconciliation of intercompany invoices / payments
• Assists in fixed assets management, ensuring capitalizations, depreciations and disposals follows the policies.
• Book cost allocations/transfer prices
• Ad hoc reporting
• Preparation of documents for audits
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Additional general ledger duties, as necessary.
• Account degree, Business Administration degree in Accounting or similar.
• At least 2 years of experience at managerial level within Accounting in a multinational US company
• High level of English: Minimum level -Advanced C1 mandatory
• Experience with MS Dynamics NAV is a plus.
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Proactive attitude
• Able to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Incorporation into a leading company in the sector.
- Ambitious project in full growth and international expansion, in which you will have to collaborate with high performance partner in Microsoft environment.
- Good work environment.
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated with undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.