Duties & Responsibilities
• Monthly closing journal entries
• Account P&L accounts and assist in preparation in balance sheet reconciliation schedules
• Balance sheet review with controller
• Supports Manager in all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
o Assist in ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable
o Handling of intercompany invoices
o Accounting and reconciliation of intercompany invoices / payments
• Assists in fixed assets management, ensuring capitalizations, depreciations and disposals follows the policies
• Book cost allocations/transfer prices
• Ad hoc reporting
• Preparation of documents for audits
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Additional general ledger duties as necessary.
• Account degree, Business Administration degree in Accounting or similar.
• At least 2 years of experience at managerial level within Accounting in a multinational US company
• High level of English: Minimum level -Advanced C1 mandatory
• Experience with MS Dynamics NAV is a plus.
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Proactive attitude
• Able to work in a dynamic work environment