Duties & Responsibilities
The FP&A Analyst will work closely within the Finance team but also with Marketing and Sales team.
• Overview of periodic reporting to the headquarters (P&L Forecast and ongoing analysis)
• Annual Strategic Plan. – Quarterly forecast update – Weekly & monthly sales reporting.
o Operating Planning and Forecasting: Supports management to create an annual operating plan.
o Assists in the preparation of the operating plan presentation/deliverables
o Assists in building forecast models using key drivers, trend analysis, and economic factors.
o Assists in creation of analytical tools and models for expenses driving process efficiencies
o Prepares variance analysis on actual results versus plan/forecast
o Assists in presentation preparation on results, forecasts, and plans to senior management
• Assists in managing KPI’s such as backlog reporting, staffing requirements, starts, weeks to start, no starts, labor productivity, and analysis of implementation, survey scores and client satisfaction
• Responsible for on-going sales reporting and analysis with clear and actionable variance analysis including sales driver analysis (e.g. day-part analysis, menu mix analysis, etc.).
• Bachelor/ Master’s degree in relevant studies, e.g. Finance & Accounting.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
• High English level is a must. C1 Minimum required
• Knowledge BI Applications / Office 365.
• Experience with Hyperion is a plus.
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent communication skills and proactive attitude
• Able to work in a dynamic work environment